Saturday, June 2, 2012

Día 22- My opinion about my body and how comfortable I am with it.

Well, I think my body is pretty terrible. I'm really not that comfortable with it. I'm overweight. Okay, let's be honest I'm practically a whale. I also hate the bumps and stuff on my face. I long for a clear face, or even just the occasional pimple (without the bumps and stuff I have now).  No, I don't know what it is. I've been to a couple dermatologists and they have no idea. I hardly ever think I look truly amazing.

I feel a lot more comfortable when I'm wearing my jeans and a black t-shirt. I feel incredibly self conscious if I wear dresses or bright colors.

1 comment:

  1. I pretty much understand heh, sounds like the comments I would say about myself. The thing is, if there's something that will make us feel better about ourselves, move towards it. Whether it's fitness, or visits to the doctors. I still think you're a purty lady, with your freaking toothpaste commercial perfect smile. But it matters what you think, so try and fix it ^_^

    ReplyDelete