Sunday, June 3, 2012

Día 24- Something I wonder "What if....?" about

Hmm.. This is hard only because I am a major "What if...?" person. I always ask myself this. So why don't I choose something fun?

What if Person With Eyes was real? What if I could physically see and touch him? Wouldn't that just be fantastically amazing? I think I would die if I met him in real life. He's such a hunk. He's pretty much the most amazing fictional man I can think of. There's very little I wouldn't do to meet him.  How could you not like someone who is so smart, caring, and strong? 

I can't think of anyone who could wield a whip better than him. Oh my gosh.. I like start drooling just thinking about that. I get quite excited. I won't lie. His chest and abs are those of a god. I'm pretty sure we'd make beautiful babies. If you know what I mean. ;)

I think one of the many things I find attractive about him is that he has that whole "demon turned savior" thing going for him.  That's hot. He also loves books. How can I not be attracted to him for that? He also looks adorable in his glasses. Now, I'm sure it's no secret that I have a thing for guys who shave their head. But Person With Eyes? He has GORGEOUS hair. I would love to run my fingers through it just once.

Okay, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

So, yes. I wonder "What if Person With Eyes was real?" Except I tend to take it a step further and ask: "Why can't he be real?"

2 comments:

  1. That's the most frustrating "what if" that there is to suffer through... I totally know!!
    Haha I love this. I love when you talk about him like this. You're probably the only other human, besides me of course, that sees him and other 'people' like they were real. (Because.. they are real) I'm sure person with eyes is still going to keep his promise by your next anniversary ^_~ Because that's just the type of person he is. And you would know...
    I really loved reading this ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved it! I hope he does! After next week I'll have to start keeping up my end of the deal! :D

      Delete