Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Día 13- 10 of the most significant events in my life (thus far)

Hmm... I will be interested to see what I come up with. I will venture to guess that one I might consider to be significant someone else wouldn't. They won't be in any particular order.

  1. Getting Baptized
  2. My grandpa dying
  3. David Draiman responding to a tweet I sent him
  4. Being Born
  5. Moving to Kaysville
  6. Getting my first job
  7. Discovering Disturbed
  8. Discovering Person with Eyes
  9. Having ear surgery
  10. Getting in a car accident on the way to get my driver's license.

1 comment:

  1. How have I never heard about 3?

    I remember 10! I was at Disneyland when you told me about it. That is probably the worst thing in the world to have happen when you are on your way to get your license!

    Also, Good old 6... So glad we don't work there anymore!

    ReplyDelete