Thursday, April 5, 2012

Día 18- A Quote You Love

I have so many that I really like... So I think I will post a few.

"No cause is lost if there's but one fool left to fight for it." -Will Turner

"The trick is living with yourself forever." --Captain Teague

"Three Secrets to success: Dream, Passion, belief in yourself." -Criss Angel

"You got one life. You get one dream. Try and make it happen. Don't devote all your energy to doing something you don't wanna do." -Fuzz

"We have to conceive it on the inside before we're ever going to receive it on the outside.  If you don't think you can have something good, then you never will. The barrier is in your mind." -Joel Osteen

"Everyone has a struggle in their life. And the question is: do you allow yourself to be overcome by it, or do you master it with unified strength and power?" -David Draiman

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous!

    I just barely watched the last Pirates movie this week, it made me sad that Will Turner was not in it...

    ReplyDelete