- 12:00-2:00 - Watched a movie and listened to music.
- 2:15- Headed to bed.
- 9:30- Finally got out of bed.
- 9:45-10:15- Got breakfast and watched a couple episodes of Adventure time.
- 10:15-11:30 Pretty much did noting of importance.
- 11:30-12:15 Updated my blog a bit.
- 12:15-12:30 got ready for work.
- 12:40- left for work and got a drink with my mom
- 1:15- started work
- 3:25- finished work.
- 3:45-mom picked me up.
- 4:00- watched TV with my mom and sister
- 5:00-7:00- probably did nothing of importance again.
- 7:00- ate dinner
- 7:40-9:00- did nothing again...
- 9:00- watched a show with my mom
- 10:00- Came back down stairs and got on my computer and turned on a movie.
- 10:59- Still watching the movie and updating blog :)
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Día 15- Bullet your whole day
I hope I can remember everything. Not that I really did anything today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My day yesterday was much less interesting.
ReplyDelete