Well, now I'm supposed to be talking about my parents.
My mom's name is Cheryl. She is pretty awesome. I love my mom so much even though we don't get along sometimes. She's very good at what she does and really does love and care about those around her. She's very sarcastic but then again, my whole family is. I'm very proud of her for losing all the weight she had and for keeping it off. I want to be as good of a mom as her some day.
My dad is Brad. Haha. I love the sound of that. My dad is a total dork. *clears throat* I mean a total nerd. He is a Star Wars geek. He loves to joke but knows how to work hard. A random memory I have relating to him is the day I realized why he always put 'BRD' when he got a high score in a video game instead of 'BRA'.
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I am laughing hysterically about the BRA/BRD thing. Truly awesome.
ReplyDelete