- I like to make my own sound effects when I'm pushing buttons on my phone or my iPod.
- I alphabetize my band t-shirts. I also have my shirts organized by color and if I wear them to church, work, or other.
- A lot of times I like to make my bed before I climb into it for the night. I just want to make sure my blanket is all perfect. Not that it really matters by morning.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Día 3- Weird things I do when I'm alone.
I don't think I do anything when I'm alone that could be considered weird. I pretty much do the same stuff when I'm around someone or I'm alone. So maybe I'll try and come up with a couple things I do that might be considered weird?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making your own sound effects for anything is fun
ReplyDelete