Thursday, March 8, 2012

Día Uno- Things you don't expect about me.

This one really isn't fair because I can't think of anything that my only two followers don't already know about me...

  1. I can never personally be a pet owner. Don't get me wrong, I love my Pancake. I also love Max, Dahlia, Caz, and Nessie. I don't mind taking care of them. But I just can't find it in me to even take care of a fish. Heck.. I flushed the last Beta fish I had down the toilet because it just wouldn't die. (I still feel guilty about that by the way.) I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love taking care of other people's animals but wouldn't want one of my own. I think I'd even end up forgetting to take care of a virtual pet...
  2. I'm not a big TV watcher. By that I mean I don't really care to sit down and flip through channels. I'd rather record them and watch them later. Even then sometimes I hate how much it's piled up and delete them with out watching. I figure I can get it on DVD or Netflix sometimes.
  3. I'm not a big radio listener most of the time either. Except I've been listening to Jack FM lately. But I end up getting tired of them playing the same songs all the time. Which is strange now that I think about it. I listen to the same songs on my iPod over and over.
  4. I actually wouldn't mind singing. But I refuse to do it on account of when I was in YW and this girl told me that I sucked and that it sounded like I was humming when I sang.  I won't sing in front of you even if I'm comfortable around you.
  5. I hate to talk on the phone like 90% of the time. I feel so awkward and never know what to say. But there are those couple people that I can be on the phone with and just ramble on and on with...
  6. I'm almost 24 and still don't know how to cook very well. Okay, well maybe it's that I have ZERO confidence in my ability to cook. I can do anything with a microwave though...
  7. I regularly think about what I would do if I saw a crazy person running towards me while I'm cleaning my entry way at work. I have the whole thing planned out. I also think about what I would do if I found a dead body somewhere in the school and what I would do to prove I didn't do it.
  8. I absolutely LOVE getting letters in the mail. I like getting cards too. They mean so much to me. I pretty much keep any letter or card I get. I even still have little notes my dad wrote me way back in elementary school.
  9. I don't mind doing laundry but I hate doing dishes.
  10. I don't think I'd mind getting manicures if I had a job that would allow it. But seeing as the job I have now makes them pointless.... I don't get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment