Sunday, March 11, 2012

Día 4- 5 things that irritate me.

  1. When people use 'breath' when they mean 'breathe'. ---I remember this one time I was at one of my sister's dance recitials and looked through the program. They had a Maroon 5 song listed as 'Harder to Breath.' It's been YEARS since that recital and it still bothers me to this day.
  2. When my DVR gets a mind of its own and decides to record shows I never told it to and delete shows I REALLY wanted to watch.
  3. Wearing dresses. -- If you know me, you don't need an explanation here. Last time I wore a dress was five years ago for a wedding...
  4. Stores selling Christmas stuff even before Halloween. THANKSGIVING IS A HOLIDAY TOO! It deserves speical attention too. Without it there wouldn't be as many resolutions to lose weight.
  5. When I lose my favorite lip balm. That stuff is really good and I like to use it as long as I can. Now I have to go buy some more. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment