Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Día 5- Something You Just Can't Seem to Get Over

I guess the only thing I can think of right now takes me way back. When I was in High School and got in trouble, any punishment I had my parents seemed to follow through on.  But when my sister got in trouble, it seemed like she always found her way out of it or around it.  In reality it probably wasn't like that, but it was how I saw it.

Oh, well I guess another thing I thought of was even further back, before I moved to Kearns. So I must have been younger than 5. We came home one day and I saw my cat laying in the gutter, dead. I'm pretty sure she was run over. I've remaind convinced for almost 18 years that Belle's death was my dad's fault because he didn't go catch her when she ran out the door...

No comments:

Post a Comment